Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Inappropriate Comedy Shows with Parents


Also on my dad's visit we decided to hit up a comedy show. After doing some research on different venues we ended up going to Punchline comedy club to see JB SMOOVE and lemme tell you this dude is fucking out of his mind and it is hysterical. Luckily my dad has a really out there sense of humor himself otherwise it had major potential to be extremely awkward to sit between my boyfriend and my father as JB is up on stage shouting how he is a big time CUMMA (aka he ejaculates alot) and acts out in full detail himself cumming all over a woman with the excess microphone cord as his prop. He was outrageous and inappropriate and totally off the wall. I would say its safe to bet that half of his material was prepared and the rest was him just going off on whatever the fuck he felt like saying at that moment.

Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:


I stumbled upon this one, apparently from back in the day. A young Smoove: 



You also may know him as Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm and he was also recently in Hall Pass (which is one of the funniest movies I've seen recently):




No comments:

Post a Comment