Thursday, April 21, 2011

I was gonna clean my room until I got high


So I'm sitting here looking at a vaguely blurry screen with a mean ass cotton mouth. I keep trying to get rid of it with all sorts of beverage options. I'm listening to some hooligan outside yell Happy 4-20!!!!! Down the last block and a half he's walked. I have been celebrating the "Holiday" so to speak. I don't feel quite as animated as him and therefore am not responding. That and the fact that its a dangerous game to play responding to a person in the streets in my neighborhood. There's a huge possibility they'll stop where they are and stay there yelling for the remainder of the night.


I've come to realize that this blog may make me sound like I'm a huge pot head which in some ways is accurate and in some ways is not. I'm sort of a pot head of convenience. If its there I'll smoke it. Conveniently I'm in a relationship with someone who has also been in a very long and somewhat serious relationship with Maryjane. Its always around and its pretty much in abundance. Its fun, its relaxing, it's enjoyable...why not smoke it? And I have been since I was 15. Shwag to kush its been a hazy, crazy, lazy road of memories with my crew to Sunday afternoons adventuring with my boo


I've made it past the level of scrounging some loose bills and change to grab a dime sack after school to using a delivery service to buy pre-packaged varieties of exotic blends. I've graduated from smoking out of cut up dasani bottles with tinfoil tops to technically advanced vaporizers. I've moved on from carrying vizine and a deodorizing body mist in my purse to cover up my devious behavior to sparking up at my own leisure in the comfort of my own home.


So I've celebrated this reefer holiday referred to as 4-20 many a time. I can't say I can recall in detail all the ways I've celebrated...I know one year I hung out at the park with some pals and a garbage bag full of candy and snacks. Another year I went to a house party where there was green in a variety of options-bowls, joints, blunts, vaporizers, treats, alcohol...or you could just walk in the front door and breathe in. I literally got so far out of my fucking element I thought I might go permanently insane. Things made me laugh to the point of not breathing and then I would feel sick and want to lay down in a dark quiet room. The next morning I woke up to go to work and my eyes would literally barely peel open, they were so bloodshot I looked like a strung out vampire...and of course I wasn't a fully functioning human being until another 12 hours had past.






According to wikipedia this is what we're all toking up for: Wikipedia knows all...


This year I celebrated with the boo and some pals. The boo and his boys rolled up plenty of blunts as me and my dear pal Mr. Orleans whipped up a nice batch of green rice krispies. Mr. Orleans provided the herbal butter. He had never even made a regular 'ol batch of Rice Krispies in his life!! I was shocked that he had been missing out on this American pastime. I gave him a sort of retarded introduction to it.


 Rice krispies are literally one of the easiest things a person can make. Its sort of like baking without having to bake. Its one of the first cooking projects you can do with a small child. It wasn't like we fucked them up. They actually turned out quite delicious. After melting the butter and whipping it up with the marshmallows I cut out the middle man (the mixing bowl) and just dumped the whipped mess into the pan and sprinkled rice krispies on top of it. I then proceeded to mix it in the pan with a large spoon flattening it out as I went. It resulted in some lovely bars with very concentrated buttery/ oily bottoms... But nobody complained. In fact the bars were not eaten but rather inhaled.


Green butter...now I know what Dr. Seuss was talking
about...


Mmm the weird little rice krispie elves always
seemed like they were on something but I think its
more along the lines of meth.




After we were completely hazy from our blunt rotation and the body high ensued from our treats we zoned out to netflix on demand. We watched the intense and subtitled martial arts film Ong Bak 3.
This is a fucking trip man...its a
trilogy. You really don't have to
watch them in order.




 And some comedy specials to lighten the mood. 




It was halfway through the first comedy special that I decided I need something more substantial and came up with the brilliant idea to make mac 'n cheese. I made a three box batch!! But just as the magnificent meal came to completion three of the six stoners headed out, leaving me, the BF and Mr. Orleans to the eating. I was pretty fine with that.


Nobody knows why but everybody agrees that shapes taste better.
And this is the best way to eat it. Just a dash of health!
I'm weird. I love peas. 
                                  
All in all the maryjane is a recreational lifestyle choice I enjoy partaking in. You either love it and appreciate it like this guy:


 You know nobody enjoys a rainbow quite to that degree unless they're a total hippie pothead. 




Or you don't: 


 "I think we're dead"




No comments:

Post a Comment